2015 In-Season (May 29-August 23)
* Rates listed below do NOT include cart. (Except Sr. Rate)
Weekday Rate (Mon-Thurs)$47.00Daily Fee (Fri-Sun; 18 Holes)$70.00Junior (17 and under)$25.00Twilight (After 3:00pm)$40.00Senior (55+; Mon-Thur) *Includes Cart$45.00
You’ll Love The Drive Promo (Must bring a foursome)$68.50 per player
* Includes cart, range and one (1) $25 gas card per foursome
Three Play Card$180.00
* Includes three (3) 18 hole rounds, cart, use of practice facility and tax; Non-transferable* Valid only for 2015 season
2015 Off-Season (April 1-May 28; August 24-Closing)
Daily Fee (18 Holes)$40.00Junior (17 and under)$25.00Twilight (After 2:00pm)$30.00Senior (55+; Mon-Thur before noon) *Includes Cart$45.00
18 Holes$18.009 Holes$10.00Twilight$10.00Junior Cart$10.00
*Cart fees are per player
Bag of Balls (Approx. 50 Balls)$6.00
18 Holes$25.009 Holes$15.00
Call the Golf Shop at 651.345.2672 x1 to reserve a tee time.
Stop in to see all the latest spring and summer fashions from Puma, Under Armour, Foot-Joy and More. The Jewel Golf Club is an official retailer of Cobra Golf Equipment and carries a large selection of footwear from Puma, Foot-Joy, Adidas, and Ecco. Inquire about gift certificates for your favorite golfer from the Jewel Golf Shop.
Both men and women are required to wear golf appropriate attire. Men must wear a collared shirt with golf shorts or slacks. Women may wear what is deemed golf attire by the golf fashion industry. T-shirts, tank tops, cut off shorts, beach wear, gym wear, or denim are not proper attire. Sole discretion regarding golf appropriate attire is left up to the Golf Shop.
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours in advance but as long as you call us prior to your reservation we will not charge your credit card. We only charge golfers who do not show up and do not call. In addition, we ask that you call if the number of golfers in your party needs to be adjusted.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- No outside food and beverage is permitted.
- All refreshments must be purchased from The Jewel Golf Club.
- The Jewel Golf Club is a spike-less golf facility.
- No metal spikes are permitted.
- The Jewel Golf Club is not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen, or left at the facility.
- The club will make every effort to help guests find lost property.